Commercial Dispute Resolution
Norman Waterhouse has an extensive and successful track record in resolution of commercial disputes, and advises and represents government and private entities in all Federal and State jurisdictions.
Our experienced lawyers know that you need them to balance your commercial concerns against technical legal issues, and always strive to assist you in resolving disputes quickly and commercially.
Where it is not possible to resolve a dispute through informal or formal negotiation, we act promptly and forcefully to protect our clients interests, including through the litigation process. If litigation is necessary, our solicitors use the Courts strategically and efficiently.
Our team has experience and advises in relation to the following areas:
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Commercial and Professional Negligence
- Competition and Consumer (Trade Practices) matters
- Contractual Disputes
- Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporations Act matters
- Director and Officer Liability
- Health Law and related matters
- Intellectual Property litigation – Copyright, Designs, Patents and Trademarks
- Judicial Review/ Administrative Appeals
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes
- Product Liability
Click here for more Corporate and Commercial Law Services.
Our Commercial Dispute Resolution Specialists