Corporate & Commercial
We have extensive experience in partnering our clients to ensure that legal risks associated with business structuring and commercial transactions are effectively managed and to ensure compliance with the ever changing legislation relating to corporate and business law.
Norman Waterhouse provides commercial legal advice for a broad range of clients including family business, small to medium enterprise, ASX listed companies and incorporated associations. Our diverse industry experience includes mining and resources, manufacturing, construction, banking and finance, property, insurance, employment and industrial relations, technology and higher education.
Our services include:
- Business start up and structuring;
- Business succession;
- Corporate governance;
- Due diligence;
- Joint ventures and partnerships;
- Sale and purchase of business;
- Sale and purchase of shares;
- Securities including mortgages and loan agreements;
- Taxation advice; and
- Wills and Estates.
Why Choose Our Team?
- Your business deserves the dedicated attention of a specialist team of corporate and commercial lawyers with a proven track record of satisfied clients.
- We will achieve quick and cost-effective results for you with a minimum of fuss.
- We strive to establish lasting and successful business partnerships with all our clients.
- You can reach us at any time. We are accessible by direct telephone lines,mobile and e-mail.
- We will come to your place of business to save you time and effort.
- We communicate in plain language in our advice and documents.
Please click here to view the information flyer on Native Title, Resources & Associated Land Access.
Our Corporate & Commercial Specialists