Taxation & Wealth Management
Norman Waterhouse is a well established full service firm which provides specialist commercial and taxation advice to its clients. With our insight and significant experience across a range of practice areas and industries, we are able to assist you in relation to any taxation law issues you may encounter.
Our tax team has extensive experience in advising clients in relation to State, Federal and International tax jurisdictions over a large range of industries and broad range of tax profiles, including high net worth individuals, small to medium enterprises and taxpayers with complex arrangements and asset structures.
The team, also specialises in conducting and managing taxation audits and disputes (including the management of tax debt recovery) utilising both conventional methods and alternate dispute resolution.
Our philosophy is to achieve the best possible tax outcomes for our clients while never losing sight of their commercial objectives. We do this by combining a true understanding of our client’s needs with our technical excellence, creativity and experience.
Our taxation team provides specialist advice on all areas of taxation including:
- Federal taxes (including income tax for individuals, corporations, trusts and partnerships, capital gains tax, goods and services tax and fringe benefits tax)
- State taxes (including stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax)
- International taxes
- Revenue authority audits, investigations and dispute resolution
- Tax efficient structuring and planning
- Superannuation (including self-managed superannuation funds, instalment warrants, regulatory advice, pensions)
- Employment taxes
- Due diligence and compliance
- Private rulings
- Estate and business succession planning
- Not-for-profit organisations and charities
Our Taxation & Wealth Management Specialists