Thomas has acted for clients in a broad range of commercial dispute resolution matters, including property, construction, insolvency and trade practices matters.Thomas is a Senior Associate with our Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
Thomas joined Norman Waterhouse as a Law Clerk in 2007, and was admitted as a barrister and solicitor in the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2010.
He has appeared, and instructed counsel, in proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme, District and Magistrates’ Courts of South Australia.
Thomas always strives to achieve the best outcome for his clients through alternative dispute resolution procedures or, where necessary, through litigation.
Thomas is also a member of the leadership team of NW Credit Management, a specialist debt recovery service tailored exclusively for local government in South Australia.
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Commercial and Professional Negligence
- Competition and Consumer (Trade Practices) matters
- Contractual Disputes
- Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporations Act matters
- Debt Recovery
- Director and Officer Liability
- Intellectual Property litigation – Copyright, Designs, Patents and Trademarks
- Judicial Review/ Administrative Appeals
- Partnership and Shareholder disputes
- Product Liability
Thomas's Areas of Practice
Private Dispute Resolution
Norman Waterhouse has a team with 80 years of legal experience in disputes, and have an extensive and successful record in resolving disputes for individuals.
Commercial Litigation & Debt Recovery
Our team have comprehensive working knowledge and experience in providing specialist litigation and debt collection services.