WEBINAR: Further Lockdowns and Restrictions – How do you Prepare and Respond?
With a number of our interstate neighbours currently facing further lockdowns and case numbers continuing to rise, it is important that South Australian employers prepare themselves for the possibility of further state-wide lockdowns and restrictions.
Until we can clearly see a life after lockdown, employers should get on the front foot and be proactive in implementing effective workplace practices in the event of new lockdown restrictions, and to better protect against the transmission of COVID-19.
Drawing from the lessons learned locally and interstate, Norman Waterhouse is offering its clients exclusive training on how to effectively manage another state-wide lockdown and the challenges of COVID-19 faced in the workplace. The following topics will be discussed during this session:
- Clarifying the meaning of essential and non-essential employees
- Accessing leave entitlements during a lockdown
- Enforcement of mask wearing inside and outside of the workplace
- COVID-19 vaccination policies
- Employee stand downs
- Staff rotations in the workplace
- Effective management of working from home arrangements
Please note that the Zoom link will be provided upon registration.