Daphne is the Co-Chair of the Family Law Committee of the Law Society of South Australia and has been ranked in Doyles Guide as a “Family Law Rising Star” in South Australia for four consecutive years.
She is highly approachable and motivated to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
She has worked closely with our senior solicitors and predominantly with one of our family law principals, Jill Miller. As a result she has gained considerable experience in all aspects of family law and more particularly complex property settlements and children’s matters.
Daphne combines empathy with a pragmatic approach to resolving matters and achieving effective solutions. She provides practical and realistic advice to clients and ensures they are aware of all possible options and outcomes at every stage of their matter.
- Advice about separation
- Matrimonial property settlements
- De facto property settlements
- Children’s matters
- Spousal maintenance
- Child support agreements and disputes
- Law Society of South Australia Family Law Committee
- Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia
- Member of the organising committee and the Chair of the Young Lawyers’ Program for the 19th National Family Law Conference, Adelaide 2022
- Women Lawyers Association of South Australia
- Doyles Guide: Family Law Rising Star in South Australia 2019
- Doyles Guide: Family Law Rising Star in South Australia 2020
- Doyles Guide: Family Law Rising Star in South Australia 2021
- Doyles Guide: Family Law Rising Star in South Australia 2022
Daphne's Areas of Practice
After separation a party to a relationship is able to seek financial support from their former partner. It is separate to the payment of child support. We are able to tailor our advice to ensure that the individual needs and financial…
If your child or children have been abducted and taken overseas by your partner or former partner you should immediately obtain advice from an experienced family lawyer. Any delay in doing so could have an adverse impact on your position.
Domestic & International Relocation of Children
After a separation it is not unusual for one party to want to move a significant distance away from the other parent. If that situation arises, it is important that you obtain advice from an experienced family lawyer as soon as possible…
Child Support & Children's Living Arrangements
We understand that the emotional and financial welfare and safety of their children is of the utmost importance to our clients. We listen to our client’s concerns and provide appropriate advice to meet those concerns.
De Facto Relationships & Domestic Partnerships
We provide advice in relation to both financial matters and children’s arrangements in circumstances where there has been a breakdown of a de facto relationship or a domestic partnership.
We can assist our clients with a divorce or provide them with the names of marriage guidance counsellors, should they want to explore the possibility of reconciliation. It is important to obtain our expert advice in relation to the…