Felice assists and provides advice to local authorities on a wide variety of matters involving statutory interpretation, administrative law, public law, judicial review, governance, public administration, freedom of information, and public integrity. Felice takes a practical and solutions based approach to representing her clients and assisting them to deal with competing pressures.
As a principal in Norman Waterhouse’s Employment, Governance and Regulatory Services team Felice specialises in governance and public administration and is committed to assisting her clients to make defensible decisions that will withstand scrutiny.
- Statutory advice and interpretation
- Governance and public administration
- Code of conduct and conflict of interest
- Public officer duties
- Delegations and authorisations
- Public interest disclosure
- Meeting procedures and confidentiality
- Elections and polls
- Rates imposition and recovery
- Freedom of information and other access to information regimes
- Ombudsman and Independent Commission Against Corruption
- Judicial reviews and administrative appeals
- Council subsidiary charters
- Legislative compliance and due diligence audits
Doyle's Guide 2022 - Leading Administrative, Public Law and Judicial Review Lawyers
Felice's Areas of Practice
Commercial Litigation & Debt Recovery
Our team have comprehensive working knowledge and experience in providing specialist litigation and debt collection services.