He has a particular interest in advocacy, and with that practical hands-on approach, he is up for the challenge of providing the necessary guidance to clients through the dispute resolution process.
Jarrad is experienced in representing clients at each stage of the dispute resolution process. Jarrad has conducted litigation and regularly appeared in the Federal and Federal Circuit Court of Australia, the Supreme Courts of South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales, including the State and Federal employment and industrial tribunals/commissions. His knowledge across an array of areas in multiple jurisdictions means he provides valuable commercial and legal advice when it comes to dealing with all types of litigation matters. He believes in a patient and holistic approach as being key in achieving workable solutions for his clients.
- Trust disputes
- Professional liability claims
- Inquiries, investigations and prosecutions
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Australian Consumer law matters
- Workplace health and safety
- Employment and industrial relations
- Law Council of Australia Member