Lisa joined Norman Waterhouse in 2006 and has since developed experience across a wide range of commercial contracting, procurement, construction, funding, property, infrastructure and asset related areas, acting for both local government and the private sector.
In her work for local government, Lisa is known for understanding both the complexities and the bigger picture. She is outcome oriented and seeks to find practical and pragmatic solutions for her clients.
Lisa has also been involved in negotiating and documenting a number of significant renewable energy and infrastructure agreements involving the State, energy companies and Native title holders.
- Local government commercial contracts (including for goods, services, works and infrastructure)
- Funding, subsidy and grant agreements
- Early contractor involvement and construction contracts
- Unsolicited bids, procurement and probity
- Leases, licences, joint use arrangements and management agreements
- Due diligence and legislative compliance for major projects
- Crown land, Native title, Aboriginal heritage and land access
- Land access and tenure arrangements for renewable energy projects
Lisa's Areas of Practice
Native Title & Renewable Energy
Our nationally-recognised team is the most experienced in South Australia in respect of native title, Aboriginal heritage and mineral exploration/extraction matters for Local Government.
Commercial, Projects & Procurement
As the Counsel for Councils for close to 100 years, we are best placed to assist Councils across the broad spectrum of issues relating to major projects, procurement, probity and commercial transactions, large and small.
Property, Development & Construction
Our team have an extensive knowledge of, and exceptional capability in, property law, development, construction and conveyancing practice, derived from over 100 years of experience working with the firm’s diverse client base.