Mabel has been a Partner, and now Principal, of Norman Waterhouse since 2008 and has been specialising in commercial and property matters for over 20 years.
With an interest in in local government, Mabel is a trusted adviser for the metropolitan and regional councils with expertise in procurement, contract documentation, construction, probity, project management and property transactions.
Mabel is known for her commercial and pragmatic approach, underpinned by a focus in ensuring best outcomes for her clients.
Complementing her work for local government, Mabel is also on the Advisory Group for the Salvation Army (SA/NT) Division. Previously, Mabel has been on the Board of Adelaide United Football Club, Eastside Business Enterprise Centre Inc, Hong Kong Australia Business Association and LBI Foundation.
- Commercial Projects
- Construction contracts, including Early Contractor Involvement contracts
- Procurement and Unsolicited Bids
- Management Agreements
- Contracts for goods & services
- Funding and subsidy agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Due diligence and project management
- Water Agreements
- Salvation Army (SA/NT) Division, Advisory Group
- Adelaide United Football Club, former Board Member
- Eastside Business Enterprise Centre Inc, former Board Member
- Hong Kong Australia Business Association, former Board Member
- LBI Foundation, former Board Member
Mabel's Areas of Practice
Commercial, Projects & Procurement
As the Counsel for Councils for close to 100 years, we are best placed to assist Councils across the broad spectrum of issues relating to major projects, procurement, probity and commercial transactions, large and small.
Property, Development & Construction
Our team have an extensive knowledge of, and exceptional capability in, property law, development, construction and conveyancing practice, derived from over 100 years of experience working with the firm’s diverse client base.
Commercial & Consumer Law
Robust, relevant and understandable contracts are essential to every business transaction to support business relationships and manage risk. Our large team of dedicated and experienced individuals can assist you with every aspect and at…
Property, Development & Conveyancing
Our team have extensive knowledge, and exceptional capability, in property law, development, construction and conveyancing practice, derived from 100 years of experience working with a firm’s diverse client base.