Since 2006, Vas has practiced in various small and large commercial litigation matters.
In this time, he has developed a strong reputation as not only a successful commercial litigator, but also as a highly regarded problem solver.
In addition with dealing with complex litigation matters, Vas has developed a successful debt recovery practice, which has a proven success rate for his clients, without the need to undertake costly litigation in most matters.
- Debt recovery (individual/corporate)
- Building & Construction disputes;
- Family Inheritance disputes
- Negligence claims;
- Professional liability claims;
- Contractual and property disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Trust disputes
- Bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- Guarantee disputes
- Business and partnership disputes
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Corporations Act matters
- Competition and Consumer Act (Australian Consumer Law) matters
- Recovery of business intellectual property and misappropriated funds
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
Vas's Areas of Practice
We have a team of highly experienced lawyers specialising in all aspects of the complex world of defamation law.
The passing of a loved in one is a difficult time for all involved. Whether you are seeking assistance in obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration for a deceased estate, or you require assistance in contesting an estate,…
Private Dispute Resolution
Norman Waterhouse has a team with 80 years of legal experience in disputes, and have an extensive and successful record in resolving disputes for individuals.
Commercial Litigation & Debt Recovery
Our team have comprehensive working knowledge and experience in providing specialist litigation and debt collection services.