We draw our strength from our diverse team consisting of specialists in business migration law, corporate law, estates and succession law, employment law, international trade and investment law, property law and taxation law.
Our team have significant experience in assisting a broad range of domestic and international clients including family business, small to medium enterprise, large consolidated groups, ASX listed companies and incorporated associations.
Our diverse industry experience includes agribusiness, aviation, banking and finance (including e-commerce and crypto-currencies), charities, construction, cyber security and data privacy, entertainment, food and beverages, education, gaming, logistics, manufacturing, medical devices and technology, mining and resources, insurance, property development, skincare and cosmetics, sport, technology (including block-chain), tourism, retail and wine.
Our aim, for all clients, is to provide tailor made agreements and documents that address your unique commercial situation, are sensitive to the commercial realities of your unique industry and provide you with a competitive advantage in the market, while ensuring legal risks are effectively managed and compliance requirements are met.
Services we offer, support our other areas of expertise, that include:
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Corporate governance
- Employment and safety
- Property, development, construction and conveyancing
- Taxation and Business structuring
- Taxation, superannuation and wealth management
- Wills & estate planning
Access to this broad range of experience and expertise means that we can provide all legal services your business may require at every stage of your business.
- Australian Competition and Consumer Law
- Commercial leasing and rental agreements
- Commercial negotiations and agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Corporations and securities regulation and compliance
- Distribution, agency and licensing arrangements
- Due diligence
- Foreign Investment and trade negotiations
- Licence and distribution agreements
- Manufacturing and supply contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Memoranda of understanding and heads of agreement
- Partnership and Joint Venture agreements
- Privacy policies
- Sale and purchase of business and assets
- Sale and purchase of shares
- Securities including mortgages and loan agreements
- Service and consultancy agreements
- Shareholder and unit holder agreements
- Supply agreements and terms of trade