As the Counsel for Councils for close to 100 years, we are best placed to assist Councils across the broad spectrum of issues relating to major projects, procurement, probity and commercial transactions, large and small.
Our diverse team of specialists have significant experience in procurement, probity, construction, contract and corporate law, property law and taxation law.
Some recent examples of projects we have been involved in include:
- Procurement – advising and preparing approach to market documentation.
- Probity – drafting probity and evaluation plans, and providing ancillary probity advice
- Project Development – chairing Project Reference Group meetings and providing strategic project development advice and support
- Management Agreement – preparing bespoke management contract for majr recreation centres
- Unsolicited bids – providing advice to Councils regarding the treatment of unsolicited bids
- Strategic advice – providing strategic advice for major Council projects
- Unsolicited bids and procedures
- Policy review
- Probity advice
- Services Agreements
- Agreement for Goods
- Management Agreements
- Waste Contracts
- Water Agreements
- State and Commonwealth Funding Agreements
- Leases and Licences
- Land Sale Contracts
- Joint Use Agreements
- Intellectual Property