Our practitioners have extensive experience in providing clients with innovative tax structuring, advisory and revenue dispute management services.
We advise a broad range of clients from individuals to large corporate groups and have specialist knowledge across all aspects of tax, corporate and superannuation law including the way in which the various taxes interact.
Our business solutions will be tailored to your unique circumstances to achieve the best possible outcomes for tax efficiency and business security, while ensuring sufficient flexibility to enable your business to adapt and evolve. We will work closely with you and your accounting team to ensure that business and tax outcomes fit within your overall objectives.
We can provide you with advice in relation to any taxation matter that may arise for businesses and regularly advise on topics such as taxation of trusts, international tax, thin capitalisation, consolidations, capital gains tax, transfer pricing, employee share schemes, stamp duty, goods and services tax (GST), land tax, stamp duties, superannuation, fringe benefits, PAYG, pay-roll and withholding.
Our tax team also have extensive experience with helping clients prevent and manage taxation audits and to resolve disputes with the Australian Taxation Office and State Revenue offices. Our objective is to obtain the best outcome for every client, every time – whether that be by negotiated arrangements, settlement or litigation.
- Asset protection
- Business start up and early stage enterprises
- Business structures and financing
- Business succession planning & restructuring
- Business closure and insolvency
- Capital raising and venture capital funds
- Corporate governance
- Due diligence and compliance
- Employment taxes
- Goods and services tax (GST)
- Federal taxes including income tax, capital gains tax and fringe benefits tax
- International taxes
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Land developments
- Not for profits organisations and Charities
- Private rulings
- Revenue authority audits, investigations and dispute resolution
- Self-managed superannuation funds including establishment, regulatory advice, instalment warrants and pensions
- State taxes including stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax
- Superannuation and Superannuation Guarantee compliance
- Taxation advice for individuals, corporations, trusts and partnerships