Our objective, when appropriate, is to resolve your dispute without the need to commence legal proceedings in a timely and cost efficient manner.
Although a strategic resolution is our main objective for you, our team is well experienced to undertake all types of commercial legal disputes by using the various Courts’ efficiently. We will ensure to be prompt and forceful in the protection of your business’ interests.
Why choose our team
- Acted in first ever innovation patent case in Australia that set the law in this area.
- Recovered approximately $1million from a State Government for their commercial client.
- Act for global organisations.
- Recovered half a million dollars from an insurance company for their commercial client.
- Multiple practitioners are members of Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association and therefore we have numerous practitioners that can provide expert Bankruptcy, Corporate Insolvency and Restructuring services to your organisation.
- Act for many prominent Liquidators in South Australia.
- One of our practitioners’s operated a debt recovery practice, overseeing the recovery of $20m in debt.
- Our team has efficient debt recovery processes set up to ensure that debts are recovered as soon as possible with minimal costs, given that two of the practitioners operate and have operated successful debt recovery practices.
- One of our practitioner’s has a National and International reputation as a leading Intellectual Property Litigator.
- Repeated listings in Doyle’s Guide as one of Australia’s top Intellectual Property Litigators.
- Banking disputes
- Building & Construction disputes
- Competition & Consumers disputes / Australian Consumer Law matters
- Contractual disputes
- Copyright disputes
- Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring
- Corporation Act matters
- Debt Recovery
- Design disputes
- Director and Officer Liability
- Guarantee claims
- Negligence claims
- Patent disputes
- Partnership & Shareholder disputes
- Personal Property Securities disputes
- Product Liability
- Property disputes
- Professional liability claims
- Securities disputes
- Trademark disputes
- Trust disputes